Tuesday, December 31, 2013

And So It Closes

I can't begin to summarize this year: it's dealt more new challenges and loss than I've digested before.  Because much of the year still lies in fog, I can't put it in a box and wrap a bow on it for you (or even for myself).  I know what I've learned, and what I will continue to learn from 2013 will grow as the years go forward.  

I've also learned what I know doesn't have to match my unpredictable emotions.

For He is trustworthy, whether I understand His plan or not.

My plans--hold ever so lightly--should not become an idol.

We are here for a short time; let's not waste it. 


25-26 “You don’t have to wait for the End. I am, right now, Resurrection and Life. The one who believes in me, even though he or she dies, will live. And everyone who lives believing in me does not ultimately die at all. Do you believe this?”

No comments:

Post a Comment