Monday, January 30, 2012

Music Moving Through




Some mornings need a little reflective background music. This song just popped up on my Pandora station and took me to another place--a place of deeper meaning, love, and peace. I don't know how you respond to certain songs, but music has the power to move great emotional barriers in my spirit--especially piano music. I think it reminds me of hearing my mom play and the comfort it gave me as a child.

I am convinced that heaven is going to be filled with music, not just the continual vocal praises of the saints and heavenly hosts, but of the world around us. What if each creation had it's own theme song? It's own beautiful orchestration? I just can't wait to find out! I know whatever heaven sounds like, it will be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment