Thursday, March 11, 2010

things that make me go...

....ahhh....
*pure sound of birdsong
*buds on the trees
*swimming with my daughter
*going to bed early after several late nights


....ahahaha....
*the jokes my husband tells that never get old to me(man from India and the Irish joke)
*Maddie's belly laugh as she pokes the hole in my sock to get a reaction
*my dear friend Casey and her expressive stories
*brother Bill and his witty little responses
*playing games of charades


....yippee...
*70 degree weather--does it get any more heavenly?
*sunsets
*sounds of baseballs pinging off bats in our backyard
*reading my Bible in the hammock

Thanks, God, for this season.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I made the list...and it made me smile. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to bring a smile to your face, as you so often do to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete