Friday, November 18, 2016

Weekend Exhale: Encouragement for the Soul

Journaling a few of the things that have encouraged me this week. Hope they bless you too.






I want you as you are, not as you ought to be
Won't you lay down your guard and come to me
The shame that grips you now is crippling
It breaks my heart to see you suffering
'Cause I am for you
I'm not against you... (Hawk Nelson, "Drops in the Ocean")


Letting go of the Goodness Gospel: makes me want to read this book.



When you don't measure up, we rely on the "but God" truths. 


Sometimes you have to wait for the clouds to pass before you see the moon, but it's worth                                                the waiting. Here's Monday's beauty. 



If you appreciate George Winston, here's a little Autumn for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment