Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

After the stunning silence upon opening a $350 electric bill, I have to just choose to say, "Thank you, God, for heat." Wow... but boy, do we pay for it. When your electric bill starts running next to your food bill, you just have to wonder.

Still, I'm choosing to focus on gratitude.
So, here's my list for today.

*health (so glad my family isn't dealing with the flu right now)
*overtime (your the man, babe)
*beautiful snow
*a job I don't have to trek outside for
*the promise of spring (it never fails to come)
*how the seasons remind me of God's faithfulness (He is always true to His word)
*friendships
*late-night talks with my husband (ones that aren't heavy)
*Blockus
*PureJoy event this coming Saturday (Branson HS 7-10 Women only)

No comments:

Post a Comment