Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Fun

Here's a little comic relief for you:

One thing I've learned form my last relationship is that if an argument starts with "What did you mean by that?" it's not going to end with "Now I know what you mean by that." ~ Comic Donald Glover

Just between you and me, I think "everything" bagels are making a lot of promises they can't keep. ~Comic Kevin Tor

Whenever I see a man with a beard, a mustache, and glasses, I think, "There's a man who has taken every precaution to avoid people doodling on photographs of him." ~Comic Carey Marx

Do you have a nickname for your beloved? Snookums, maybe? My little dollop of joy? The Brits have lots of them. The London jeweler H. Samuel discovered these pet names signed on gift cards:
*Sexy Pig * Monkey Boy *Poo Face *Sausage *Chubby Cheeks *Fatty Bum Bum *Lobster


Taken from the August issue of Reader's Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment